Activity Park Rules
Infinite Air is an urban and extreme sports centre where injuries can happen. Like all sports, participants need to decide if the benefits of taking part are worth the risk of injury.
Following these rules will vastly reduce the likelihood of any participant sustaining an injury, please follow all rules presented throughout the park through printed rules, safety briefing or verbal instruction from staff.
- No food and drink can be brought into Infinite Air, unless by prior arrangement for the purposes of an organised party and no chewing gum allowed.
- Only jump within your own skill level.
- Watch out for other jumpers.
- You must follow any verbal instruction and if in doubt about any rules, ask the Air Crew.
- Infinite Air grip socks must be worn at all times for hygiene and safety purposes when using any trampolines.
For more in depth rules specific to each activity, please follow this link…